- Equip leaders with the skills needed to guide our association, industry and communities.
- Allow leaders to strengthen personal development through networking and collaboration.
- Train leaders to be effective spokespersons and ambassadors to our industry.
Who Should Apply:
The program will also provide personal leadership development objectives, including:
- Organizational and Volunteer Leadership Training
- Public Advocacy and Training
- Community Service Involvement
Time Commitment: Three Meetings & CAR Conference in Anaheim
The 2023 Leadership Academy will include three classes and conclude with a hosted reception at the Anaheim, CAR Re-Imagine Conference in September. Program requirements and timeline is listed below.
Free to IVAR Members
Program Requirements & Timeline:
MEETING 1: August 25, Friday, 9:00 am – 11:30 am
The REALTOR® Association World
- Association Structures
- Trends Facing the Industry & Association
- Volunteer Responsibilities & Roles
- Meeting Management
MEETING 2: September 1, Friday, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Community Involvement – Guest speakers to include local community leaders with REALTOR® ties
MEETING 3: September 8, Friday, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Government Affairs & Public Policy – Guest speakers to include local elected leaders
MEETING 4: Attend CAR Meetings & Reimagine Conference, Anaheim
Wed/Thur, September 20/21st
At the conclusion of the Expo, there will be an IVAR hosted cocktail reception
from 5pm to 7:00pm for all Leadership Program participants.