What information does IVAR collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does IVAR use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website – (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service – (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How does IVAR protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Does IVAR disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- The Inland Valleys Association of REALTORS®(Association) has established this site solely for general information purposes. Nothing in this site is intended to serve as legal advice. Each user’s unique circumstances as well as frequent changes and varying applications of the law, require that users seek appropriate counsel. The Association has endeavored to offer current and accurate information; nevertheless possible inadvertent errors in the preparation and maintenance of this site may occur. Therefore, any use of information directly from this site is at the user’s risk.
- Certain links on this site lead to resources maintained by third parties over which the Association has no control. The Association makes no representation and has no responsibility for the information contained in any third party resource.
- The Association exists primarily to promote the interests of its members and professional real estate. As a not-for-profit organization, the Association is not a governmental entity.
- Except where otherwise noted, all works on this site are Copyright©2001 Inland Valleys Association of REALTORS®. All rights reserved. The REALTORS® logo is a registered trademark of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- The Association will link to professional and trade organizations related to major Association areas of activity, search engines, and state, federal and local government agencies. The Association may not link to clients or law firms.
- The information contained in this web site, and its associated web sites, is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel.
- The content on this site is provided “as is” and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Association disclaims all warranties either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property, security and fitness for a particular purpose. The Association disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property, security and fitness for a particular purpose. The Association does not guarantee access to or uninterrupted and error free operation of the site.
- Limitation of Liability. The maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Association be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, any direct, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages arising from the use, inability to use, or reliance on this site.
- User’s consent to be legally bound to agreement. In consideration of being allowed to use the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this notice as set forth above. Use of the site in any manner shall constitute your acceptance of this agreement and your assent to be legally bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you are strictly prohibited from accessing this site in any manner.