- This event has passed.
Turning Knowledge Into Action
January 24, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
This workshop – Turning Knowledge into Action is offered to you to demonstrate the impact that Eli will have on your sales and management team’s mindset, focus, and productivity. This interactive
and empowering one-hour session is designed to provide your team with strategies they can use immediately to measurably enhance their professional and personal lives.
Improve companies’ performance by integrating a three step process for creating lasting change.
Clearly identify what is holding you back from reaching your true potential by closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
1. The 3 Pillars to Creating Extraordinary Results
• Best Tools and Strategies
• Immersion and Action
2. Belief Systems
• What they are, how they are formed, how they impact and drive our lives, examples, etc.
3. Learn the Art of Getting Referrals
• To have 100% certainty in yourself so you can take action every day and prospect with confidence and certainty.
4. Managing Our Emotional State/ Mental toughness
• To have internal motivation to get results in any economy
• Cultivate a state of mental strength and emotional toughness to have the ability to persevere in the face of adversity to overcome your barriers.
THERE ARE TWO CLASSES SCHEDULED ON THE SAME DAY. THE FIRST CLASS WILL BE HELD IN THE RANCHO CUCAMONGA OFFICE IN THE MORNING AND THE SECOND CLASS WILL BE HELD IN THE AFTERNOON AT OR RIVERSIDE OFFICE.
Leadership | Negotiation | Peak Performance