- This event has passed.
Probate Training From A to Z
January 12, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm$10
Presented by Paul Horn,
CPA and Licensed Probate Attorney
What you will learn:
- How a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate
- The Probate Real Estate sale process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the Probate Home
- Protect and maximize your probate commission
- When and how to sell real estate under a conservatorship and living trust
- Using Proposition 58 and 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- Understanding the common way to holding title
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- Living Trust 101 for real estate professionals
- Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
You MUST reserve your seat!
RSVP to www.LearnProbate.com