- This event has passed.
Probate Training from A to Z for Real Estate Professionals
July 8, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFREE!
This training is presented by Paul Horn, Esq. and CPA.
What you will Learn:
- What is probate
- The probate process from A to Z for REALTORS/Investors
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the probate commission
- When and how to sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Using Proposition 58 &193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title property.
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal
- Differences between revocable vs. irrevocable trust
- and much, much more!
This training is free but you MUST rsvp: www.LearnProbate.com