- This event has passed.
Probate from A to Z for REALTORS & Investors
December 21, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFREE
Do you have questions regarding Probate? Do you know what Probate really is? Come to this seminar and get your questions answered.
This class will cover:
• How a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate
• The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
• The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
• Appraising the Probate home
• Protect and maximize your probate commission
• When and how to sell real estate under a conservatorship and living trust
• Using Proposition 58 and 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
• The benefits and pitfalls of Joint Tenancy and Community Property vesting
• Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title property
• Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal
• Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust…
• And much, much more!
This is a FREE seminar however you must register at the link below!