CAR Course: Negotiation Basics for REALTORS®
April 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$75 – $150
An exciting course – the first in a two-part series that provides tools and information to help you understand the fundamentals of negotiation with different theories of how to negotiate.
The class includes factors that affect the negotiation process, how to overcome difficult situations, and how to work with difficult people. During the last part of the course, you will have the opportunity to practice your new skills in mock negotiation exercises.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Identify factors affecting the negotiation process, such as cultural/economic differences, morals, personal traits, and environmental factors
- Effectively prepare for a negotiation by identifying and evaluating goals
- Utilize, identify, and successfully respond to common negotiation strategies and tactics
- Overcome obstacles and successfully close (and know when to “walk away” from) the deal
- Identify ethical issues in negotiation and avoid engaging in unethical behavior
- Develop and strengthen basic negotiation skills to provide better outcomes for you and your clients