Realtor/MLS Only/Secondary Membership Requirement Checklist:
Before joining, please be sure that your license is under the correct broker with the Bureau of Real Estate
Broker and office location must be active members of IVAR
Include a copy of a valid form of photo identification (first-time members only)
If you are transferring from another association, if you were a member of another association within the last year, or if you are joining as a Secondary Realtor please include a Letter of Good Standing from that association.
Complete all eight pages of the application, and make sure to have the broker’s signature on page five.
For payment, you can use the Credit Card Authorization Form included in the application, and we also accept check or cash.
Submit application by faxing it to 951-684-0450, or you can bring a copy into our Riverside or Rancho Cucamonga locations.
(If you have leased a Supra Key with another association prior to transferring to IVAR, please be sure to have that key released from that association and bring it to our office so we can reprogram it for you.)
Jolinging IVAR has never been Easier
- Download the “Application for REALTOR Membership”
- Fill out all eight pages of the application and make sure your broker signs it on page five
- Submit the application to the IVAR office by faxing it to 951-684-0450, or simply bring it in person to the IVAR Rancho Cucamonga location or IVAR Riverside location
- If a first-time IVAR member be sure to include a copy of your Driver’s License
- If a member of any other association within the last year be sure to include a Letter of Good Standing from your previous association.
If you have any questions about the amount owed or questions of the application feel free to call the office at (951) 684 – 1221. Our current FEE SCHEDULE is:
An Inland Valleys Association of REALTORS® membership is key to everlasting success in Real Estate. We will help jump start your career and guide you along the way. IVAR has many resources to offer.
- We stay focused on Education, as it is essential for your growth in this business. We keep an updated calendar of events to keep you well informed. You can view upcoming events through our website or visit us on Facebook. Our goal is to stay interactive and communicate with you where ever you are and ascertain what ever preferences you might have.
- We have many Association Committees working hard for you to provide essential commitment to Industry Standards.
- We do our part to support Political Action. As a REALTOR® you want legislation working for you. We are committed to the cause. IVAR is dedicated and will go to bat for you.
- We also offer many Industry Special Savings and a Benefit Program focusing on better serving you, the REALTOR®.
IVAR has been in business serving the National Association of REALTORS®, California Association of REALTORS®, and you the REALTOR® for over 30 years.
Join us Today!
The Inland Valleys Association of REALTORS®, Inc. is affiliated with both the California and National Associations of REALTORS®. Members may take advantage of the wide range of services offered by these organizations.
IVAR Support Services Include:
- Knowledgeable and courteous support staff
- Field Representative
- Daily delivery service of forms and products
- CAR Legal Hotline
- Professional Standards
- REALTOR® supply store
- MLS support services
- Local caravan sessions
- Newsflash newsletter
- CAR Member Advantage Benefits