The New California RPA in Rancho Cucamonga
With over 1,000 member comments received, C.A.R. has made changes to meet the needs of California REALTORS. You must familiarize yourself with all the 2015 changes made to the form to better serve and protect yourself and your clients.
Get detailed instructions about how to properly complete and use the RPA form in all of your transactions.
* You will become familiar with the changes to the clause.
* Learn the new approach to addressing wood destroying pests.
* Understand changes regarding how to deal with personal property items.
* Learn how to write offers without deposit checks.
* Familiarize yourself with dozens of other changes to the RPA contract, and
* Much, much more!
FREE to IVAR Members
RSVP to Jean Wiltz at 951-346-4517 or via email to Jeanw@ivaor.com